Animes to watch after Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shukufuku Wo! (2016)
When you finish watching an anime that we like a lot, there is always that question about what to watch next. Here I will leave our list of animes to watch after finishing this beautiful work of art. I hope this list of similar animes helps you in your search for what to watch.
- Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shukufuku Wo! (2016) The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, suddenly comes to an end due to a traffic accident... It was supposed to be like that, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who claimed to be a goddess was in front of him. She then invites him into another world to which he can only take one thing he chooses, and he chooses to take her with him. From there the great adventure to defeat the Demon King begins for the reincarnated Kazuma… Or so you would think, but it's the struggle to get food, clothing and shelter that begins!…
- Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru (2019) In the story a goddess summons a hero for help in a world similar to a game in 'hard mode'. But while the summoned protagonist is completely overpowered, he's ridiculously wary of anything from buying 3 sets of spare armor to using his strongest attack to kill a slime, just in case. The story follows their adventures in this world.
- Kono Healer, Mendokusai (2022) The story follows two adventurers, a dark elf who has invested heavily in her ability to insult people and has become a real pain in the ass and a hopeless knight who has to put up with her.
- Petit Sekai (2022) A mini-anime based on the mobile game Project SEKAI: Colorful Stage.
- SchoolDays (2007) Makoto Itou is a high school student who admires from a distance the girl Katsura Kotonoha, who takes the same train to the same school as him. He puts her photo in the background on his phone, even though he doesn't believe the legend that if nobody finds out for three weeks, love will be returned. On the first day, curious classmate Sekai Saionji discovers the photo and decides to help him go out with Kotonoha. Sekai promises to help him go out with Kotonoha. When she finally gets the two of them together, Sekai starts to show his own feelings after finding out that the boy...
- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (2010) Keim Katsuragi is a boy who prefers the virtual world to the real one. He loves a virtual girl capture game. Keim accepted a challenge that came by e-mail but ended up discovering that to win this mission he will have to conquer real girls. As an incentive, if he loses, he will have his head cut off.
- Gyakuten Sekai no Denchi Shoujo (2021) In the year 2019, just before the move to the Reiwa era in Japan, a strange rift opened in the sky, revealing itself to be a portal to “Shinkoku Nippon”, an alternate world where Japan still lives in the Showa era. Without any explanation, Shinkoku Nippon begins an invasion of Japan, attacking with weapons made of gases and giant humanoid creatures known as Garan. In a short time the invaders took over almost the entire country, making the Japan of our world never enter the Reiwa era.
- Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru (2021) The story follows an assassin who has been reincarnated in a fantasy world. Realizing the new possibility, he decides that he will use his past-life knowledge and magical abilities to become the most unstoppable assassin of all time.
- Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (2014) Nike, the fourth princess of the Principality of Rain and someone who possesses the power to create rain, travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry the Sun King Livius, for her country, despite being reluctant. She soon discovers that the King, who ruled the world in just three years after being crowned, is still a child! Also, for trivial reasons, he orders Nike to create rain!
- Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (2015) The anime takes place sixteen years after the creation of the “Articles of Morals and Public Education”, prohibiting perverted language in the country. Okuma Tanukichi enrolls in the country's model college in moral order and is soon “invited” to the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Kajou Ayame, and also to the Student Council by its president, Anna Nishikinomiya. As a member of the SOX, he participates in lewd acts against Student Council President Anna, with whom he is passionate. Also, contributes with SOX in the fight for the dissemination of perverted material.