Este post também está disponível em: Português (Portuguese (Brazil))
A story about a NEET otaku hero who has the power to protect the world.
The Hero became a Hikikomori after defeating the Demon King, but more important battles lie ahead.
When we finish reading a webtoon that we like a lot, there is always that doubt about what to read next. Here I will leave our list of Webtoons to read after finishing this beautiful work of art. I hope this list of similar webtoons helps you in your search for what to read.
- Blavet The world has remained at peace since the hero of the Blavet clan defeated the demon king one hundred and fifty years ago… however, the demon king has appeared once again, but this time in front of Yuushi, the descendant of the Blavet clan! And now, a new adventure is about to begin!
- 21st Century Knights Not all knights wear armor and swords, some are able to summon ethereal weapons known as “Animas”. And if you’re strong enough, you might be able to join the legendary Order of Knights. As a member of the Order, your duty is to protect and serve the people. Theresa, however, has her own goal, which is to find the white-haired knight. She’ll make any sacrifice for that. But what will she do when her search for a single silver thread uncovers the whole factory that hides the rotten truth about the knights and the world they live in?
- Dorohedoro Buraco – a bleak, decrepit and disorderly district where the strong prey on the weak and death is a common occurrence – is almost worthy of the name given to it. A realm separate from law and ethics, it is a testing ground for the magic users who master it. As a race that occupies the highest rungs of their society, magic users think the inhabitants of Hole are nothing more than insects. Murdered, maimed and experimented on without a second thought, the powerless residents of Hole crowd the corridors of Hole hospital on a daily basis. Possessing unfettered access…
- Black Haze After a simple mission turned into something more, our dubious main character, Rood Chrishi, is sent to a famous school of magic entitled Helios. There you must protect a person who is being bullied.
- Beginner’s Test for Infinite Power Cinnamon, prince of the Kingdom of Eishpern lost his influence and title in the rebellion, caused by the Cavity (an organization). The knight Fredo and the young Cinnamon have escaped to a rural village. Even so, Cinnamon’s family is found and her sister disappears. Cinnamon begins her journey of revenge to recover her lost sister. Will Cinnamon be able to get her revenge on the Cavity and still regain her title as heir to the throne?
- Becoming A God By Myself Three years ago, he picked a spiritual fruit, but it was stolen by a disciple guarding the mountain. Three years later, the disciple who guarded the mountain became the clan’s most dazzling genius. However, he found that the spiritual fruit taken was only a tenth of the opportunities he would have. From then on, it rose like a comet and opened a mythical road against the sky!
- 180 Angel Chloe Heavenwood wants nothing more than to become a delivery angel like her mother, but her world is turned upside down when she asks a nasty reaper for help. She is soon thrown into the subject of Hell, where she makes an unlikely group of friends and begins to question everything she has learned about paradise. To make matters worse, she seems to have gained the attention of the fiery Princess of Hell
- Birth of a Goddess Poor Ah-Jiu, she is weak and ill, leading a miserable existence as the daughter of a concubine. Her mother passed away years ago and she is tormented by the more privileged children of the house. Despite all this, she still has a warm and charismatic heart. But after another bout of coughing leaves her at death’s door, she is abandoned by her attackers in the desert to die. Just before she succumbs to her fate, a divine messenger arrives, transforming her… into a powerful goddess!
- A Returner’s Magic Should be Special “Now that I’m back, I won’t let those I love die again!” The Dark Labyrinth – The deadliest catastrophe known to mankind. Desir Arman, one of the six survivors of the human race, is inside the labyrinth. The six manage to complete the last level of the maze, but they fail at the end and the world comes to an end. However, just when Desir thought he would meet his death, what appears before his eyes is the world… Thirty years ago? Desir is sent back in time to when he enrolled at the best magical academy in the nation,…
- There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead The Emperor of Croisen hated Empress Yvonne. Enough to make him wish she would disappear three times a day. I don’t like the face of someone who looks like the Duke of Delois, my enemy, but no matter how much I insulted her, her indifferent and aloof character remained the same, which made me feel even more terrible. I don’t care if she disappears or dies or not. I was fine with anything, as long as I didn’t see his face. The wish came true. When he no longer wanted that to happen.