Este post também está disponível em: Português (Portuguese (Brazil))
Although he is tending the flower gardens, Yamada develops feelings for his classmate Kase-san. But does Kase-san feel the same way about Yamada?
When we finish reading a manga that we like a lot, there is always that doubt about what to read next. Here I will leave our list of mangas to read after finishing this beautiful work of art. I hope this list of similar mangas helps you in your search for what to read.
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Sakura Chiyo confesses her love for Nozaki-kun, but he mistakes her for a fan! Unable to convey her feelings, things start to get complicated when Nozaki-kun invites her to his home, where she discovers he is a shoujo manga artist. Sakura then decides to be Nozaki-kun’s assistant in order to get closer to him. Now Sakura has to convey her true feelings as her relationship with Nozaki develops!
- This Doesn’t Feel Like Me Jin-Woo, a normal boy, lives his life quietly until the day he is introduced to his new mother, who to his surprise is only a few years older than him. At first everything seemed normal, until he began to notice some peculiar behavior in his new mother…
- Yagate Kimi ni Naru Yuu has started her first year of high school, but has yet to respond to a confession she received in elementary school from a boy she had always liked, but at the time of the confession she felt no emotion. Yuu loves shoujo manga and knows how a declaration should make her feel, but she didn’t feel that way and ended up turning it down.
- Doupo Cangqiong (Manhua) In a land where there is no magic, a land where the strong make the laws and the weak have to obey, a land full of fascinating treasures and indescribable beauty, but which is also filled with unimaginable dangers. Xiao Yan, who had shown a talent unseen in decades, suddenly lost everything three years ago – his powers, his reputation and his promise to his mother. What caused him to lose all his powers? And why did your fiancée suddenly appear?
- I Will Seduce the Northern Duke (One Shot) “Pretend to be my mistress and join the social circle.” Selena, the most charming star who attracted everyone’s attention, was suddenly taken to the lands of the Duke of the North during an accident while filming. Kalcion, the Duke of the North who saved her from the infernal beasts, offers Selena the chance to return home in exchange for her collecting information in various social circles, pretending to be his mistress. Selena quickly accepts Kalcion’s offer, but… “Why the hell can’t you do that?” “Don’t you think the answer should be obvious to you, the actress, not to me, the…
- Baito-saki wa “Aku no Soshiki”!? Arihisa Aokura needs money. He needs money in order to support his family of orphans and earn a living at the same time. Searching online for potential jobs, he finds an ad for a part-time job at an “evil organization.” Seeing that the salary and benefits were quite substantial, he jumped at the chance and landed an interview. He was somehow hired and now has to work as a henchman within the evil organization “Antares”. Will he be able to survive the onslaught of missions against the heroes, and provide a better life for his orphaned brothers and sisters?
- A Returner’s Magic Should be Special “Now that I’m back, I won’t let those I love die again!” The Dark Labyrinth – The deadliest catastrophe known to mankind. Desir Arman, one of the six survivors of the human race, is inside the labyrinth. The six manage to complete the last level of the maze, but they fail at the end and the world comes to an end. However, just when Desir thought he would meet his death, what appears before his eyes is the world… Thirty years ago? Desir is sent back in time to when he enrolled at the best magical academy in the nation,…
- Sign There are some unusual things about Goyo Cafe. Number one, their coffee sucks. Number two, your customers never order things from the menu. And number three, Yohan, the cafeteria manager, is deaf. So when Soohwa starts working there, even though they don’t expect him to learn how to make good coffee, they ask him to expand his sign language vocabulary beyond “payment,” “better,” and “please.” But when Yohan offers private lessons, Soohwa hesitates. Not because he doesn’t want to study, but because of certain “problems” that occur when he hears his voice.
- Strawberry Panic Nagisa Aoi begins her new school life as a transfer student at St. Miator’s Girls Academy, one of the three prestigious girls’ institutions at the top of Astraea Hill. Getting lost on her first day, Nagisa meets a mysterious student whose elegance and charm are so alluring that she ends up in the infirmary. There to greet her when she wakes up is Tamao Suzumi, her roommate, who enthusiastically introduces Nagisa to everyday life and the social structure of the campus. Most notably, Tamao informs her of the existence of an exceptional student representative among all three schools – the…
- Sasameki Koto The story of Murasame Sumika, a smart and athletic girl who is in love with her best friend Kazama Ushio. Unable to confess her feelings, Sumika can only stay by Kazama’s side and look after her. One of the biggest obstacles to this love is not the fact that they are both girls, but that Sumika is not Kazama’s type, who prefers cute girls. So how will Sumika do it?