Este post também está disponível em: Português (Portuguese (Brazil))
The first love that came delightfully red.
When we finish reading a webtoon that we like a lot, there is always that doubt about what to read next. Here I will leave our list of Webtoons to read after finishing this beautiful work of art. I hope this list of similar webtoons helps you in your search for what to read.
- Perfect Marriage Revenge My husband is in love with my younger sister. And of all things, I found out about it on my birthday, which is also the day I died. But… Did I somehow travel back a year ago? The day I came back from the dead, I decided. This time, I have a year to seduce my little sister’s man and marry him. Until then, I’ll take my revenge. But this guy… Why is he so perfect? He’s a second-generation conglomerate heir, and during this contractual relationship, his eyes… his lips… I keep getting hypnotized. ‘What should I do…?
- There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead The Emperor of Croisen hated Empress Yvonne. Enough to make him wish she would disappear three times a day. I don’t like the face of someone who looks like the Duke of Delois, my enemy, but no matter how much I insulted her, her indifferent and aloof character remained the same, which made me feel even more terrible. I don’t care if she disappears or dies or not. I was fine with anything, as long as I didn’t see his face. The wish came true. When he no longer wanted that to happen.
- A Song of Prosperity An intelligent and domineering woman meets a carefree and extravagant prince in a brothel. At first, she thinks of it as nothing more than a chance encounter, but little did she know that their fates would end up being so deeply intertwined … “If you have no love for me, then I’ll give up my love for you too.” Follow this romantic story about love and loss set in ancient times.
- A Tail Love In the early hours of her 29th birthday, the unlucky Yunha discovers a shocking family secret: she has grown a fox tail, the mark of an ancestral curse. She must find her fated love before her 30th birthday or she is destined to become a fox forever! Even with her newfound enchanting power to attract men using her perfume, will a year be enough to break the curse before it’s too late?
- A Classic Robogirl’s Love Comedy A robotic girl bumps into a boy, sparking an explosive romance
- I Love Yoo Haunted by pain and misfortune from the start, Shin-Ae decides she wants nothing to do with people. Although content with her antisocial, boring and loveless existence, her lifestyle is challenged after she ruins an innocent stranger’s clothes.
- 15-sai, Kyou kara Dousei Hajimemasu “I always planned for us to be just friends… It’s just… I can’t hold back any longer.” I’m living with my childhood friend who turned out to be a very thick boy! My heart doesn’t stop beating every day and it just won’t give up … !! After entering high school, Hiyori finally realizes her dream of living on her own. Or so she thought … Her childhood friend Soushi is there waiting for her in her new apartment. Suddenly, he kisses her and Hiyori is unable to hide her confusion. Is he playing with her? Or is that for…
- A Friend with No Sense of Personal Space (One Shot) This oneshot tells the story of Morita, a university student, and his first friend Kurano, who has no sense of space.
- Let’s Play Sam wants to be a game developer, but before her career can begin, a popular gaming personality publishes a video of her playing her first game and gives it a bad review. To make matters worse, she soon discovers that he is her new neighbor! A story about games, memes and social anxiety. Come for the plot, stay for the game!
- Edith Edith is not a typical heroine. She struggles with her confidence, her morals and life in general, not only holding herself to high standards, but also with her men. Between two less than perfect men: one who may be the Prince Charming she’s been waiting for to deliver a fairytale ending, the other a cheeky reality check who does NOT believe in happily ever after. What is Edith going to do? Will she sacrifice her standards? Or keep looking for that mythical white knight who may or may not exist in the first place? Funny, confusing and sexy, Edith’s journey…